Welcome to Physics and Chemistry. I hope that you are looking forward to an exciting and challenging year as you continue your education in the sciences. Please use the tabs at the top of the page to find assignments and resources for your class.
- Always come to class with a positive attitude.
- Be willing to step outside of your comfort zone to try something new.
- Come prepared to class and ready to learn.
- Celebrate Life. It is my goal to help students celebrate their lives and to be thankful that they have the opportunity to get an education.
- The Journey is the Goal. The school year is a journey from start to finish. Sometimes it can feel like an uphill battle, but, it is how we make that journey that is the most important. The end of the year is not the goal, instead, it is how we use every minute from beginning to end that means the most.